7

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sparkling Snowflake Tags - 2014 Christmas Series

Christmas is almost here!

And these easy to make tags will amp up any present.


I wish I had some white or silver ribbon, but for now a red and gold one will do.

There are eight designs for you to choose, some are simpler than others, but they all cut beautifully on your explore.

I wanted the faux stitching to look very delicate and sharp, so I embedded them on the front panel of the tag to be cut instead of written.

I used rhinestones on every tag to make them sparkle. Aleene's Tacky Glue works great on them (check out the deal on the rhinestones).


I used a Hot off the press Feathers Stamp set on all the tags, but experimented with some Memento Brilliance Starlite Silver ink and Versamark Ink. The words "From" and "To" were stamped using Stampendous Tiny Alphabet Stamp set afterwards.


On this one I used my Pilot Precise V5 pen on the explore (the SVG comes with the words in english and spanish).




Instructions:

  1. Import in DS.
  2. Resize to 2 inches wide.
  3. Change function to write for the words, and attach to tag front panel.
  4. Cut.
  5. Enjoy!

Supplies List

     
     
    

If links don´t seem to open, please right click and select "open link in a new tab", it should take you to a save file dialog. Let me know in the comments if links don´t work, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazon